I made this mango muffins for the Wednesday Breakfast in the office few weeks back.. I initially thought of making this with egg and decided to go for eggless. I browsed through some recipes and got from Holycow website. The original recipe has mentioned to add flax seeds powder , but I did not add it,
All purpose Flour – 1 1/2 cup
Baking Powder – 2 tsp
Baking Soda – 1/2 tsp
Salt – 1/4 tsp
Mango Puree – 1 1/2 cup
Brown Sugar – 1 3/4 cup
Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
Almonds – Crushed ( I used silvered ) – handful
Vegetable Oil – 3/4 cup
1) Preheat the oven to 375 °
2) Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl - all purpose flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and crushed silvered almonds.
3) In a bowl, mix the oil, sugar, mango puree and vanilla extract.
4) Mix the wet ingredients and dry ingredients together Do not over mix.
5) With the ice cream scoop , pour the the batter into the muffin tray
6) Bake for about 15 - 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of a muffin comes out clean.