Saturday, October 8, 2011

Oats Banana Raisin Muffin


I got the muffin pan few months back but never had a chance to make it . I made these muffins for breakfast on Saturday. It was a very simple , healthier and yummy breakfast and we all enjoyed it. I think I will start making this very often with different ingredients and make it more healthier…
Ingredients
  • Oats – 1 1/2 cup
  • Wheat flour – 1/2 cup
  • Brown Sugar – 1/2 cup
  • Baking powder – 2 tsp
  • Ripe Bananas – 2
  • Milk – 1 cup ( whole organic milk )
  • Oil – 3/4 cup ( I felt 1/2 cup would be sufficient )
  • Water – 3/4 cup
  • Raisins – handful
                          
DSC_0450
DSC_0451
DSC_0452
DSC_0456
Preparation
Preheat the oven to 300°F . Mix Oats , Wheat flour , Brown Sugar , Baking powder in one bowl. Add Milk , Oil , water and whisk it well in another bowl and add the mashed bananas. Now pour this into the dry mixture and mix it well. Add the raisins. Grease the muffin pan and pour the mixture into each muffin tin ( 3/4 th) and bake it for 25 – 30 mins. Remove the pan and serve it warm.

DSC_0455
I was able to make 12 muffins. My daughter , DH and  mom loved this tasty and healthy muffin.
DSC_0458

sending this to ABC Series : B for banana event hosted by Ramya

2 comments:

  1. Yummy muffin recipe.. would surely try this soon :) - Nivedita
    http://happyrays.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love muffins and this one looks perfect. thanks for participating in my event.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site. Appreciate if you could leave your comments and provide your suggestions / feedback.