1) Apple -1 medium sized ( Washed ,Cut,Chopped into tiny pieces )
2) Rasberries - 15 nos ( I got fresh rasberries and freezed it )
3) Sugar ( white ) - 2 or 3 tsp
4) Oats - 1/2 cup
5) Maida - 1/2 cup ( but I added less , 1/4 cup would be sufficient )
6) Walnuts or almonds chopped ( used peanuts instead ,)
7) Brown sugar - 1/4 cup
8) Cinnamon - 1/4 teaspoon.
9) 1/2 stick butter
1 tablespoon butter for baking dish.
Baking dish - Well buttered
Vanilla Icecream ( I got fat free )
1) Preheat the oven to 350-400 F
2) Mix Apples , Rasberries and Sugar in a bowl and transfer to baking dish
3) Add Oats , Maida, Brown Sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and mix well. Add butter and use your fingers to mix it thoroughly such that there is no lumps.
4) Sprinkle this evenly on the apple-rasberry mixture
5) Bake it for 35-40 mins till the crumble turn golden brown and the bubble comes.
6) Serve it with Vanilla Icecream.
I got this recipe from Cinnamon,Spice and Warm apple pie book by Ryland Peters and altered few ingredients. ( http://www.rylandpeters.com/ )